The Challenge is simple, 30 TikTok Videos in 30 days! You can choose to post one video a day, none, or three in one day, totally up to you!
Make sure to join the Facebook Group to access all the content for the challenge and the daily threads
Make Sure to Follow Your Admins!
This challenge is hosted by @eatitkatie, @kailayu, @kikiwongo
Daily Video Guidelines
We're gonna keep the daily recommended video guidelines simple for this challenge! These are the best practices to have optimal views during this challenge.
Katie suggests posting 3 videos a day, which seems to be the sweet spot. Focus on posting videos between 9-15 seconds long based on what’s trending.
Sign up for the 30-Day TikTok Challenge with Adobe Premiere Rush
This time we are excited to announce that we are partnering up with Adobe Premiere Rush to get your videos looking even more killer. The first 30 participants that get signed up and registered for the 30-Day TikTok Challenge will also get a free 3-Month Membership to Adobe Premiere Rush.
Sign up for the challenge here: https://www.nylonpink.tv/30-day-tiktok-challenge/
ADOBE PREMIERE RUSH
Adobe Premiere Rush is partnered with TikTok and is the only outside editing app that allows you to upload videos DIRECTLY into TikTok. We love using Premiere Rush to create killer videos. The all-new Premiere Rush is the first app that lets you shoot, edit, and share to popular social channels – all from one app, anywhere you are. It’s easy to use and it’ll transform the way you create!
You can download and check out Adobe Premiere Rush here: (it’s free to edit your first 3 videos on the app) NEED LINK
Here’s a COMPLETE BRIEF with details about Adobe Premiere Rush
During the challenge, we'll be featuring daily threads in the FB group where you can post your latest TikTok videos.
Every single day, we'll be featuring a best of the challenge TikTok video, so make sure to share yours! The daily featured video will need to be edited using Adobe Premiere Rush with the hashtag #PremiereRush30
Feel free to join the challenge anytime! Here are our daily threads
TikTok Influencers Schedule
Throughout the challenge, we'll be interview TikTok influencers who will be sharing their best TikTok tips.
Here is a schedule of upcoming interviews
- Spend at least 10 minutes a day watching videos on your "For You" page.
- Design videos that can be featured in the trending hashtags in your "Discover" tab
- Tag something trending
- Tag your audience (millennials, over 30, moms)
- Tag something categorical (super basic, what is your video about)
- Don't use huge hashtags like #fyp or #foryoupage, too many people are using these hashtags
Make sure to do these things!
- Reply back to everyone who comments on your videos
- Comment on the videos of everyone who follows you
Here's how the algorithm works.
- When you post a video, TikTok will first send out the video to a small audience, maybe 100 people to see how it performs. If it performs well (likes, comments, shares), the video will be pushed out to a larger audience.
- Delayed audience. Because of this, don't delete any of your high quality videos, even if they performed poorly initially.
- Batching videos, shooting 3-5 videos in one sitting can be easier to shooting one video at a time
You can edit your videos inside TikTok but we prefer to edit outside of the platform.
- Adobe Premiere Rush is our recommended video editing platform! Download it here
You don't need any equipment to shoot your TikToks, but they can make life easier. Here are some things we love to use
- A tripod for your phone, you'll also need the cell phone tripod mount.
- For the absolute best lighting, many like to use a ring light: AFFORDABLE RING LIGHT | RECOMMENDED LIGHT
- If you are filming food, this flexible tripod mount is a game changer for overhead shots
WOW! Really GREAT Tips and I took photos to remember.
yay! loved having you in the challenge, can’t wait to start again